Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Little Things

Remember when we weren't in love?
When the background on your phone was always a football team logo and I had no one to give the cookies I baked to.
Remember when we had free time, so we did our laundry.

Remember when you and I were both craving love and some how didn't even know we were?

And how I used to have to wear my own jackets? And we would pay attention in school...

But now we are in love, and the background on your phone is a picture of me.
And I bake cookies for you. And now neither of us have time to do laundry cause we're always together and now we know what love is.
And now you never have a jacket to wear cause I'm always stealing them, that's ok right? And now neither of us pay attention in class cause we have to be communicating at all times.
All because we're in love

2 comments:

  1. Very good. You found specific things (phone background, cookies, laundry, jackets, paying attention in school) to help us understand something abstract (love).

    ReplyDelete