Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love Letters

If I had to tell you that I love you in a different way everyday
I could do it 
And maybe it's because I get creative with my words sometimes
Or maybe it's because there are so many ways to love you
On the first day I would simply say "I love you"
The next day I would tell you that I love your eyes
Or that I just love to be with you
I could tell you that I love your laugh or the way you love me
Now I could go through every little detail about you that I love and that would probably take a month or two
And then I would start telling you the other reasons I love you
Not just simple reasons
But the ones you don't think of everyday
I would tell you that I love the way you stay in my heart and I know you're always there
I'd tell you that I love the way you make a mess of us and then piece it back together
I'd tell you that I love the way you cry in my arms and stop as soon as I say that I will always love you
I'd tell you that I love our love
I'd tell you that I love to take care of you and that I love the way we share this fragile thing and we take care of it together and we work at it together
I'd tell you that
And maybe some days I'd be saying the exact same words as the last or as three moths ago but it'd still be different
Because this time
My love for you is more than the last


No comments:

Post a Comment