Sunday, September 1, 2013

I'm here.

I'm a soul.
I'm broken and scared but I'm here.
No one knows me or what I feel.
No one cares.
And it's ok.
I don't need them to care.
I only need one thing.
I need to love.
It doesn't matter what it is that I'm loving, just that I am.
I need to laugh.
I need to express who I am and who I want to be. So I will.
I will write.
I will read.
I will create.
I will care.
And if I can't do those things then I will make something up.
I'll create something to love and care about and I'll laugh about it too.
Maybe I'll even write something and then read it. And I'll love it.
Or maybe I'll get lucky.
Maybe I'll find someone to love.
Then I can write about them.
And read it.
And I can laugh with them and care about them.
Maybe I'll get lucky.
I'm here. Hoping to get lucky.


2 comments: