Sunday, November 3, 2013

Backseat

I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about those cold winter nights when I'd pick you up from work.

I'm thinking about when our love was perfect.

I'm thinking about a certain night in perticular.

I'm thinking about the night that we didn't have anything to do, so we decided that the back seat of my car looked pretty comfy.

I'm thinking about how I sat on your lap and our love was real.

I'm thinking about how the back seat of a car is usually sexual but not to us that night.

I'm thinking about how you held me and kissed my forehead while you told me you loved me.

I'm thinking about how gentle you were with me.

I'm thinking about how you played with my hair and I felt your love.

I'm thinking about how you took care of me.

I'm thinking about how you told me it was time for you to go and that I needed to be home too.

I'm thinking about how you started saying goodbye and you hugged me.

I'm thinking about how I couldn't keep from crying because I didn't want you to go, and how you just held me close.

I'm thinking about how you wiped my tears and begged me to stop because it hurt you to see me so sad.

I'm thinking about how you told me that feeling my body shake as I cried made it so much harder.

I'm thinking about how I knew you loved me in that moment.

I'm thinking about how much I love you.

I'm thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment