Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bitter

To me the coldness of the bitter winter air is more than just cold. It's more than just that pain right before your fingers are completely numb.

To me, the winter is full of another pain. Maybe it's because I'm always cold and it reminds me that you aren't there to keep me warm. Or maybe it just proves to me that there is a season for everything and just like you took summer, you took love as well. 

But then I realize I can't blame winter. I apologize for trying. Because last winter I was in love. Because last winter I was happy. And last winter we'd just fallen for each other. And we were happy.
I just want things to be the way they were.

Will you fall for me again?


4 comments:

  1. and just like you took summer, you took love as well

    this post is really amazing...being single in winter is super depressing. It's not like being single in the summer. You are constantly reminded you are alone... It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you fall for me again?

    Fantastic post, I really really really really really really enjoyed it. That last line seriously hit me. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate winter. This is way. Thank you for putting into words what I was unable to.

    ReplyDelete